The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Short Shorts!!

These are three different outfits which all consist of shorts! I've noticed I'm really into the whole tuckng in flowy shirts now and they are super cute paired with shorts! :D




This first outfit is by far my favorite. I wore a baby blue semi see through tank with pink flowers and a striped razor back and tucked it in to a pair of dark blue shorts. Black belt, converse, a few bead bracelets and tiny pink diamond studs. A cute fedora and my hair is wavy. Simple make up.


In this second outfit I wore razor back navy blue tank with some multi colored designs all around it. A pair of dark blue shorts and converse. Ray ban sunglasses and simple makeup. 





For the third and final outfit I wore a skinny green and white striped tank paired with dark blue sorts and some silver sandals. No jewelry and hair was curly in a side ponytail. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments