The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jewelry Unboxing feat. Hoops Baby!

Hey everyone! It's 2015 and I am opening the new year with my very first blogger perk video. I was contacted a few weeks ago by an LA based jewelry and accessories company called Hoops Baby! They specialize in all kinds of accessories that can be used day and night and for all occasions. 
Prices range from under $10 to over $90. 
When they asked me to pick a few pieces I was thrilled to be working with them. 
This week I recieved my package and immedietly filmed my unboxing video because I could not wait to see the products I had so anxiously been awaiting. Expect a more in-depth review in the near future as I style each piece with some of my favorite outfits. For now, I hope you enjoy my try on video. 


Links to products [in order of appearance]: 

Bracelets: 

Earrings:


Necklaces:
Luxurious Rhinestone Crystal Statement Necklace Set 

***Product review coming soon as well as more photos***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments