The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Want List: November 2012

It's November and I'm so into combat boots (actually have been for awhile). 
Fall is here and I just feel like boots complete my outfit.
My ultimate desire is to buy Steve Madden combat boots, the Troopa style!

What are your Wants for November?




I also would like to say that I hope everyone on the North East is safe or getting the help they need. Hurricane Sandy has devestated so many on the East coast and lives will never be the same. 


6 comments:

Kristýna Davidová said...

so lovely boots! <3

Jennifer said...

I got combat boots for this season too!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Laura UP IN THE CLOUDS said...

ive totally been into combat boots for awhile now too! i was living in asia last year and im pretty sure i got at least four pairs since they were so cheap there. haha. they are awesome and you're right... so perfect for fall =P

Paulina said...

Great first boots!

Unknown said...

Nice blog dear!great post!!love this!
that's amazing!Love your sense of style!!
CHIC STREET CHOC
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

amberbee said...

Cute! i just bought some great boots like this for fall. If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog on GFC and/or Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments