The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Stacking Bangles

Hello Ladies! I've seen so many photos these past few months of girls with stacked bangles up both their arms and them pulling it off perfectly! We sit here and wonder, "how do they do that!?" And I wonder the same thing too. But really it's all about a keen eye for detail and knowing when it's too much!

Here's some tips to know how to stack different bangle sets!
   
   *Same color different textures. Some bangles come with same colored bracelets but have different textures, widths and shades.
    *Bangle set of 6. Most bangles come in sets of 6 or 8 bracelets and usually have a variety of bracelets those can get you started. Buy a few sets.
    * Add statement piace. There can be one or two thick bracelets or pattern bracelets in you stacks. Leather, animal print or floral print are a few patterns that can make your stacks stand out!







Here are a few pictures for a better idea! Enjoy! Leave a comment with more suggestions! Let me know if I was helpful? :D

2 comments:

Matter Of Style said...

I like this bangle overload!

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to uncover this great site. I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to look at new things on your web site.
My web-site :: Lion King Tickets

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments