The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pumped Up! Colossal Volum'Express Mascara Review + Demo



Hey guys!! I am so loving my new mascara and wanted to share with you guys my first hand experience with you on camera. Today I will be showing you guys the new Pumped Up! Colossal Volum'Express Mascara from Maybelline. It claims to have 16X more volum and has a new innovative curved brush. 
Here are my thoughts. I wish I had found this in a waterproof version and at the moment I'm not even sure they make that kind. If they did it would work even better. I feel as if it does give me a lot of length and even volume, the two main qualities I look for in a mascara. If you'd ever tried Maybelline's One by One mascara it is sort of like that but with added volume. I love that it doesn't clump and it holds the curl pretty well, for a non-waterproof mascara. Over all I loved the mascara and I don't say that often! 

Do you have a product you'd like me to review? Please leave it in the comments below!

What I'm Wearing:
Top: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Rings: H&M and Forever 21
Lipstick: Elf - Tea Rose Lip Pencil






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments