The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Lorac Unzipped Palette Tutorial

It's been such a crazy month and it's only the first month of the year. Can we just stop and take a moment to appreciate that? It is incredible to me that the time has flown by so quickly. 2015 is here and I can't wait to share with you guys all the new content I have for my channel. Last video post I talk to you guys about this brand that contacted me recently, Hoops Baby! Today I want to show you guys a new eyeshadow palette I bought recently that has quickly become my favorite go-to beauty product. The Lorac line was only recently brought to my attention and I decided to purchase the not so popular Unzipped palette. It was the best choice ever! It has become my favorite eyeshadow palette and I can't go a day without using it! Here is a quick eye tutorial featuring this palette. I used it for my Get Ready With Us video and just had to show you guys in greater detail what I did. Enjoy!



Products Used:

Eyes:
Lorac Primer 
Lorac Unzipped palette:
*Unreal
*Unconditional
*Unspoken
NYC Liquid Liner
Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara
Ardell 122 Lashes

Face: 
Give Me Sun - MAC Bronzer
Mary-Lou Minizer - theBalm

Lips:
Stunner - MAC Lipstick 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments