The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Atonement By Ian McEwan


Atonement was a beautiful, amazing, heart breaking novel by Ian McEwan. If this man has more books than I am definitely investigating to see what they're about. This book was about the two child hood friends who never knew about their love for each other and when it finally blossomed they were torn away from each other. Both heart tearing and still mind boggling but it is a story I truly love and has to be one of my all time favorites! It is a work of art and I recommend this to any hopeless romantic. I will admit I think seeing the movie was a spoiler but I liked having an even better picture while I read the book. It is unforgettable and will stay in your head for days to come. Pick it up. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments