The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Choice By Nicholas Sparks

So on Friday February 18, 2011 I went and bought myself a new book. The one recommended was The Choice by Nicholas Sparks and I do not regret buying it at all! I've seen many of his movies (A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, Nights In Rodanthe, Dear John, The Last Song) And the movies are amazing and tearful! So I am looking forward to reading the books!

  The Choice was amazing, comical, and heart wrenching. I loved the dialogue and the story line. I recommend this book to people who like romantic stories. The writing was beautiful!

Next book: The Last Song By Nicholas Sparks

2 comments:

Freya said...

I love his books (and the films!) too, especially The last Song - so sad, yet so nice!

xoxo
Freya

www.wearitwithflair.blogspot.com

Etienne Stoller said...

Might read this now ;)

That comment on my blog just made my day so much brighter! Thank you so much for all of your kind, kind words!

That is amazing! I love your blog, too. Already one of my favorites ;) It would be fantastic if that could happen, just writer to writer. I am super busy, you know, being at school and all, but that would be marvelous.

Lots of love, Etienne.

PS. That would be awesome. Right now I am kind of keeping it on the down-low; not many have read it. But, as soon as something starts happening... Never say never. My email is: etiennestoller@gmail.com - so, if you ever want to send anything to me I will always love to read it!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments