The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, August 29, 2011

New Blog Shop COMMING SOON!!

Hey guys! I have just started creating a blog shop wear you will be able to purchase and request the handcrafted apparel I will be making! I hope you guys like what I have in store for you! and remember I am open to ALL new ideas and requests! Hope you check out my blog shop once it's up and running. It'll be a big reveal in just a few weeks! Stay tuned and watch for the new blog! :D

Prices will be reasonable and apparel will be good quality.
For anyone who likes to have that unique, excentric, boho chic yet rocker chic and tribal style. I will have lots of options!

You guys don't know how excited I am to finally be able to create something that people will like! Let me know what you're style is! write a comment below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what's in store!

Anonymous said...

My style is like a supreme look. Like the clothing line with hats and skinnys and moccasins/van/converse. I'm a guy and idk if you could also do something ones a week for men?

FashionQueen294 said...

Maybe I will be able to! Once the blog shop it opened you can email me any requests and questions you might have and I will get back to you.
One thing I might be able to do is customize shoes, t-shirts, and maybe even skinny jeans for guys.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments