The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Fashion House Blog Shop COMING SOON!

Hey guys! Here's a quick update on the progress of my online blog store! I hope you guys still haven't lost interest but for thoese of you who check my site regularly here's some news!

I have just created and set up accounts for my custumer's to be able to buy the products they want! Here's the exciting part if that didn't get you clapping... My supplies has been shipped and it's on it's way as we type!! It's so exciting to finally accomplish something and to create something that has been in your head for years already! I hope you guys like what's in store for everyone! I WILL NOT reveal the supples I bought just yet because I want everyone to see the finished product guess you'll have to wait just a little bit longer!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

PS: I know I will have more products for girls than guys but I will try to have a few options for you boys! Any suggestions? Ideas? leave em in the comment box below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments