The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rock N' Studs

So on a chilly night out for dinner I wore black skinnies, a dolman long sleeve tee and this amazing leather blazer! I also added my arrowhead necklace, pearl earrings and charm bracelets. I totally should have worn closed shoes on a night that was around 50-40 degrees! O.O 
It was so unexpected but another reason to go shoe shopping for closed booties! 

Tee: Marshalls
Jacket: Jessica Simpson
Jeans: PacSun
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Necklace: Forever21


13 comments:

June said...

Hey sweetie! You can get nail art stickers kinda like the ones on my blog post! Just search for Sally hansen's Salon Effect on google and you'll find it :)
xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the necklace!
would you like to follow each other?
check out my latest post
www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
xxxx

NRC♥ said...

The necklace is lovely.
Following

NRC ♥

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit!!!!amazing blog!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!
Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

Elizzabeth Hope said...

Awesome necklace!! :D

XO, Lizz
www.GirlMeetsFashion.com

Unknown said...

gorge necklace

Diana said...

Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Unknown said...

Nice necklace:)

xx Laura

Sandra Leiva said...

That necklace is so cute <3

Katerina K said...

The necklace is really nice and the blazer too!

I am your new follower :))

Katerina from www.myneonrock.blogspot.com

Welcome too see my blog too but its new i just started :)

Tiffany said...

very nice necklace! & great blog :D

Kate said...

Great outfit, especially the necklace!

Would love if you checked out my blog, if you like it, I could use a few followers, it's new!

http://aneverdayadventure.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

Chelsea Jade said...

Your necklace is gorgeous!
x

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments