The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Turquoise and Caicos

I dresses up my Zara blouse with a white pencil skirt, pink lips, and nude heels. I love anything that is simple enough to just throw on and look effortless! Hopefully I potray that image... 
Hope you guys like it, I'm completly obsessed with the color and how thin it is. Perfect all year around!

Blouse: Zara
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Balenciaga



PS: Must show you the Essie nailpolish called Turquoise and Caicos! Extremly bright color! 
Whats your upcoming Spring color? Mine will most likely be Turquoise, Aqua or light sky blue!

8 comments:

The Fashion Lookout said...

Cute look! Love all those colours, Turquoise wins at the moment :)

Unknown said...

so chic and stylish sweetie love your blouse and pencil skirt and your heels are to die for kisses

Kate said...

Just picked up turquoise and caicos to wear for spring break. I've been loving the color!

Sandra Leiva said...

That blouse is so cute, I love the colour! <3

Anonymous said...

nice look))

Shawn Giles said...

sooooo cute

Shawn Giles said...

lovely

June said...

Very nice! I love the blouse and especially the color!!
xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments