The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, April 19, 2013

OOTD: April 19, 2013

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of creativity in the title but I just want to show you guys what I wore today! It's been such a crazy week in schoo; finals are coming up and professors are giving deadlines for everything so excuse me if I have been MIA for the last week. But it is obligation to post on #FilmFriday! I absolutely love making videos and sharing with you guys! Hope you enjoy them!
I decided to do an outfit of the day to keep you guys entertained till next week. I really like my outfit as it is edgier than most days. I am also very into socks (knee highs, ankle highs, calf highs) they are adorable! I want to get some patterened ones so if you know a place that sells cute floral or stripe ones please let me know in the comments below! Thanks so much for reading! 

What I Wore:
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Macys
Socks: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden
Accessories: Forever 21 & Macys


15 comments:

Shopaholic said...

super!

fashiondrogue said...

Loved it!
New post is up on my blog xx
http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

Nicole Perez ♕ said...

great styling plus a cool video! you look so pretty. hope you could check out my blog. I would love to follow each other. ♥

http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Nice video!

Paulina said...

Have a nice day;)

olga said...

Very cute outfit!
www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cool video!

Brunette Letters Blog

Unknown said...

that tee is wicked and about the socks dear river island has always really cool ones I so adore you hair you look pretty and adorable dear looking forward to your next outfit.
Hugs
Virgit
www.preppyfashionist.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Loving this outfit on you! Especially how those bright blue nails pop against all the black! Good luck with finals :)

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Instant Milk said...

Really cool! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

These are my links hun <3:
Instant Milk link
Facebook page link
Bloglovin link

xx

Jess said...

nice look! like the video you made!

Unknown said...

Great OOTD!
xoxo Aimee
bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

Luisa T. said...

loved the outfit, you look amazing!

WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

Unknown said...

Nice pictures :)
Very cool post !
Your blog is so interesting

Have a nice Weekend !

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Unknown said...

Like the bright blue nails.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments