The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, April 8, 2013

***Spring Inspired Outfits

Hello lovely readers! Happy Monday everyone, hope you girls are enjoying the beginning of the week. I wanted to share with you girls my Spring Inspirations for outfits. Lately, I have been wanting to be a little more creative with my outfits and have been searching high and low for inspiration. I came across some pinterst boards, tumblrs and instagram pictures that show you how to spice up other wise plain outfits! Hope you like them!
If you'd like to see how I get inspired with these outfits let me know in a comment below and I will do a lookbook video!

1. Mixing pastels: This is such a cute and casual, day-to-day outfit. It's also something I can see myself wearing time and time again. Mixing contrasting pastels is so delightful to see. It's like looking at icecream! These are two of my favorite colors to pair together: a light aqua with a blusing pink. 
Pair it with jeans or a skirt, a clutch and sandals/wedges and you're ready for a lunch date or a day of shopping with friends!

2. Denim shirts and day dresses: Okay, this is has to be my favorite outfit!!! I never thought I would like a denim button down and here's Nicole Richie rocking her boho-chic style. She completely transformed the usual denim top by pairing it with a day dress and knotting it around her waist. It is ultra chic and fab! Major props to Nicole and her amazing sense of style. 
This is perfect for a strolling around town.


3. Peplum and Mint: Another favorite outfit idea is the peplum style. Oh my gosh! This has to be the cutest cut ever and it is so flattering! I absolutely love how it cinches my waist and then flares out, so girly! I love how she styled it as well with a big gold collar necklace, mint jeans and a chic top knot bun. 


4. Boho Chic maxi dress: This outfit is so chic! I absolutely love this style of maxi dress, with buttons down the front to choose how much leg you wanna show. Sometimes you just want to wear something cute after soaking in the beach but still breatheable. If you've got a button down maxi you're in look! Add a tribal print scarf and stack the bangles and you are ready to go! 



23 comments:

losaway said...

love the mint!
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your mixing, especially color of scarf is amazing! I would love to have the same:)

saralookbook · Theprettythings said...

great inspiration ! :)

http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

Lalaine said...

the second is the best!

let me know if you wanna follow each other :)
lalainephotos.blogspot.com

Endymion said...

The peplum outfit is fantastic!
(¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
(¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
(¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

Unknown said...

fantastic!! I love denim shirts and pastel colours! :)

Style Without Limits
Facebook

Darcy said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the colors in the first one :)

www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love that one too! Thanks for the comment!

Unknown said...

I agree, love mixing pastels and love the chambray top! Cute blog :)

xo, Megan
indie flower

Kelly said...

The peplum and mint look is AMAZING!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Kat said...

definitely love peplum and mint together!! all of these ideas are definitely oerfect for spring :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I am totally in love with that peplum and mint look! Like I want to recreate it hehe. I have mint pants but not a white peplum top. May need to invest in one.. Im already on the hunt for a maxi! LOL xo

Terry Duna Kim said...

in love with all of these outfits! especially the first one with the pretty mixture of colors

-terry
terrydunakim.blogspot.com
Love Me to Pieces

Unknown said...

I love that peplum and mint is so pretty too! p.s. if you get a chance maybe have a look at my blog, and maybe follow each other? xx

fashiondrogue said...

Loved you post:)
New post is up on my blog xx
http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

To know about 6 must have work wear check out my featured article!
http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/work-wear-must-haves-for-women/

Unknown said...

love all your picks, especially the mixing pastels and the peplum top:-)Like your blog. Do visit my blog and follow, if you like on GFC,Instagram and bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

lucia m said...

great outfits!


www.aroundlucia.com

$100 VOUCHER TO SHOP ON LULUS
GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

LOVE J said...

You have a wonderful blog and great post dear, anyway please visit my blog and if you like it, please follow me on BLOGLOVIN, I promise I WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK! thank you xoxo

Sarah Lauren said...

I love the peplum and mint combo!

Unknown said...

That is some awesome post. Love those picks.
Check out my new post http://memypendown.blogspot.in/2013/04/summer-y-casuals.html
much love. x

http://memypendown.blogspot.in/

Stefani said...

Love these pics! Great post :)
xx

Unknown said...

Great post so love the denim blouse and peplum top
Hugs
Virgit
www.preppyfashionist.com

Nadz said...

That is Dianna Agron in pic #2, not NicoleRitchie.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments