The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kylie Jenner Makeup Tutorial!

Hello loves! Today I have a new makeup tutorial for you guys. Kylie Jenner has been an inspiration for me ever since her style developed into this amazing, edgy and risk-taking young woman. She has grown so much since the first time I saw her on Keeping up with the Kardashians. I absolutely love her style and the way her makeup is done. So I have decided to do this makeup tutorial based on one of her glamourous shoots.



Here is my makeup tutorial that I hope you enjoy. For the products I used see down below:

Products Used:

Eyes:
Painterly Paint Pot - MAC Eyeshadow Primer
Cork - MAC Eyeshadow
Mystery - MAC Eyeshadow
Define-a-line eyeliner - Maybelline
Full 'N Soft Mascara - Maybelline
Ardell lashes #122

Face:
Matte Bronzer - MAC
Melba Blush - MAC

Lips:
Boldly Bare MAC Lip Liner

What I'm Wearing:

Nails: Some Kind of Budapest by OPI
Necklace: H&M
CropTop: Marshalls




1 comments:

Carley's World Of Beauty said...

love the makeup! super cute and not to hard either

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments