The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Packing For a Weekend Trip: Beach Ed!

Hello loves! So I have a bit of news! iMovie has gone wacko and it is giving me such a hard time to edit movies! After a few seconds of editing it will close on me. The only thing it does with no problem is exporting (thank god). But now I spend hours (days even) trying to edit videos. So I really hope you guys know I how much I love you and appreciate the effort! 
If anyone knows how to fix this then please let me know. I recently updated my MacBook to the newest version of OSX Mavericks which I think is why iMovie is being stupid. 
But enough about that! Let's talk about the new video I have in store for you guys!
Today I have a How To Pack for a Weekend Beach Trip/ What I'm Packing to my Weekend Beach Trip video! In this video I will show you what I'll be bringing and wearing on my five day trip to the beach! Summer is here and most people either vacation in tropical places or live in tropical (hot) places like I do. So I wanted to show you guys what I will be wearing. 
    I hope you guys enjoy this! If you do please let me know with a comment below! Tell me what YOURE packing on your trip and let me know if any of you are vacationing or have gone on vacation recently. I don't get to often since I'm in school (sucks!) but I will live through you guys! 
Like I said, I am taking summer courses which isn't too bad since it's only two days a week. I do wish I could just be lazy and stay at home or go out and do fun things, but I think it's better if I just hurry up and finish school instead of procrastinating. I'm almost half way done in getting my BA! It's pretty exciting! I'll be transferring schools in the Fall so I'll let you know what I think of my new school (a University!) in a few months. 
Would you guys like to see a College Tips video or My College Experience video?? Let me know in the comments below! 
Well without further a do here's my video! I'm sorry if it's a bit long but it's impossible to shorten the video since I'm showing you guys what I'm bringing. Anyway, thanks so much for watching and I hope you subscribe so I can see you again in my next video!
Love you!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Nails: Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen
White On by Sally Hansen
Necklace: Tiffany's
Lipstick: Red Ballon by MAC

Traveling to a Cold Place? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments