The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hot Pink Summer Lipstick Dupes!

Hey guys! Today I have my second Lipstick Dupe video!! I loved my Fall edition to this one (link will be below) so I decided to do a Summer edition that mostly concentrated on pink! I think Hot pink is very flirty, girly and suits any girl. It is also less intimidating then red or purple. I chose two of my favorite semi-highend lipsticks and compared to drugstore brands that had the exact formula (or at least close to it.)
 Mac is my favorite brand to buy lipstick from. I think their consistentency, pigmentation, and longevity is the best. I also think NARS lipstick are just as amazing but they are on the priceier side ($24 a pop while Mac is $16). 
NYX is a drugstore brand that has proven themselves to be very pigmented and long lasting. I absolutely love the creaminess of the lipsticks with a matte finish. Both of the lipsticks I chose are very similar to their higher end counter parts. Shocking pink by NYX is my favorite out of all of them. 
Let me know in the comments what lipstick is your favorite!?
Do you want to see more dupe videos? let me know!


Products Used:
Candy Yum Yum by MAC $16
Dupe: Shocking Pink by NYX $5.99

Schiap by NARS $24 
Dupe: Sweet Pink by NYX $5.99

What I'm Wearing: 
Top: Marshalls
Necklace: H&M
Nails: Some Kind of Budapest by OPI

Achieve My Makeup: 


Candy Yum Yum by MAC


Shocking Pink by NYX


Schiap by NARS


Sweet Pink by NYX 

Visit me at|
♛Instagram|

♛Twitter|

♛My Blog| 

Shop Here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments