The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Makeup Tutorial '14

Hey everyone! It's the first day of October! I am so in the mood for cozy sweaters, chunky scarves, and my combat boots! I love this change of weather (even though down here in MIA it's not so noticeable). This time of year I usually travel up to NYC and vacation in the Big Apple which is my favorite place to be at in the fall time. But school is a bit in the way so we will see if that is possible this year. For now I will occupy myself with making Fall inspired videos!
This week I have for you guys my Fall Makup Tutorial which was inspired by the one and only Cara Delevingne! There were two makeup looks that caught my attention. The first was the one below with sultry, cranberry eyes and a nude lip. The second was the following picture with a deep burgundy-red matte lip and a smokey brown eye. I took inspiration from both pictures and fused them together in my final look. 
Now, I used fake lashes in my final look but you all know that that is optional. I also give you two choices for the lips as I know some may not like to go too dark or too drastic. I love the final outcome and hope you do too! Leave me a comment down below with your thoughts?
Enjoy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments