The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Favorite MAC Lipsticks for the Fall 2014

Hello everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 
I have been hard at work filming and editing my videos for you guys trying to come up with the best content possible. I love filming and being able to incorporate my beauty/fashion obsession has been so much fun! I think it's noticeable when someone is doing something they love. You can just see it in their face and hear it in their voice. 
A few weeks ago I unleashed my Mac Lipstick Collection which was so crazy to film, but probably my favorite video ever. This week I am bringing to you my top 6 Mac Lipsticks that I will be wearing for the Fall time this year [2014]. I do have to mention, it was very difficult choosing from my collection. I love them all and don't really follow trends on what is in to wear (same goes with nailpolish and clothes). But for the sake of this video I limited myself to 6 of my favorite fall appropriate colors that I think you guys would like and also aren't the most common choices. Nothing like switching everything up for the new season.
Would you guys like to see my Winter Lipstick choices? 
Leave your answer in the comments below!

BTW I have moved my closet shop to this new store called Vinted
It is amazing and I absolutely love how easy it is to buy and sell. 
Check out my store! I will be posting more items soon :)
Enjoy the video and let me know which lipstick is your favorite for the fall time?


Six Mac Lipsticks:

1. Blankety - Amplified Lipstick

2. Twig - Satin Lipstick
Boldy Bare Lip Liner

3. Captive -  Satin Lipstick

4. Up The Amp - Amplified Lipstick
Magenta Lipliner

5. All Fired Up - Matte Lipstick
Brick Lipliner

6. Rebel - Satin Lipstick
Current Lipliner


What I'm Wearing: 
Top: Wet Seal (I know I wear A LOT of stripes lol)
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Gifts
Nails: I'm Addicted by Essie
Rings: H&M
Brown Eyeshadow: Soft Brown by MAC

♛Shop My Closet|

Visit me at|
♛Instagram|

♛Twitter|

♛My Blog| 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments