The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Nasty Gal x MAC Lipsticks!


Hello loves! Today I am bringing to you guys the new Nasty Gal MAC Lipstick collection that recently came out. I am in love with the three lipsticks that are perfect for the winter time. All three are matte finishes and each is perfect for a glammed up look. To see how these lipsticks look and view a demo watch my video down below! Let me know which one is your favorite!


I did want to mention that I am very sorry, but I am postponing my 500 subbie giveaway until I reach 1000. I never thought I would reach 500 so quickly so I did a MAC Lipstick giveaway and now I'm a little tight on my budget. I really hope you guys understand. I do want to give you guys something amazing so that is gonna take a bit of work and effort to come up with. (Not only financially but creatively as well). Hope you guys understand.  I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and I will see you in my next video! Leave me video ideas in the comments below! :) 

What I'm Wearing: 
Top: H&M
NecklaceL H&M

Stunner
Runner
Gunner







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments