The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Day to Night Winter Makeup 2014 (Glam Makeup)

    Hello loves! Wow, I am finally reaching the end of this very painful semester. I love being an English major, but sometimes I wish I could take a breather. It's not easy spitting out three or more papers that each have to be five+ pages. But I will be talking more about that very soon. 
Today I want to talk about my makeup for this Winter season. Last year I did two videos with very different makeup looks (that you can check out here and here). For this year I wanted to make a video that transitioned from Day to Night so it could be easy, simple, and effortless. I think this look is really quick and simple for those of you just starting out to experiement with makeup as well as for more advanced girls. I absolutely love earthy browns and gold for this time of year. It is a bit unexpected and neutral so you can play around with your lipstick shade. I always feel this time of year deserves a night pop of color on the lips. 
I don't add any blush as I love only wearing bronzer, but if you prefer it than go right ahead and add your favorite! I would either go with Fleur Power by MAC or Breath of Plum by MAC as well as they are soft but buildable. My other lipstick choice would be Red Lizard by NARS to have the perfect shade of red. 
Hope you guys like this video and don't forget next week my giveaway will begin! 
I will announce prizes soon!


What I'm Wearing:
Jean Jacket: Love Culture
Top: Forever 21
Rings: H&M
Necklaces: Macys and Tiffanys

Products Used:
Eyes: 
Painterly Paint Pot - MAC
Cork ES - MAC
Charcoal Brown ES - MAC
Amber Lights ES- MAC
#70 Barely Branded - Maybelline Color Tattoo
Nars Concealer - Custard
NYC Eyeliner
Lights Camera Lashes - Tarte Mascara
Ardell 122 Lashes

Face:
Bare Minerals Foundation - Bare Shell
Bare Minerals Translucent Powder
Hoola Bronzer - Benefit
Soft and Gentle - MAC

Lips: 
Whirl - MAC Lipliner
Velvet Teddy - MAC
Sugar Plum - Milani Lipliner
Sin - MAC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments