The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, May 17, 2013

OOTD: May 17, 2013

Hello my lovelies!! It's Film Friday and unfortunately it will be the last Film Friday of the month!! I will be back at the end of June, hopefully, as I will be very busy with new projects. Don't be sad! By June I will have a professional camera and you will be able to watch my videos in HD! Omg! The excitement builds inside as I think about how much better the quality will be in just 2 months!! 
In the mean time I will be working on a novel that has been a project of mine for a few years. I think it is finally ready for it to come out and meet the world. Will let you all know what the developments are with that baby once the editing process is done. 
For now, enjoy my OOTD video! Love this outfit as it reminds me of Summer and fourth of July! Fireworks and the traditional Red, White and Blue!
Have a great summer everyone!

What I wore:
Jacket: Forever 21
Blouse: Forever 21
Shorts: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Boohoo
Earrings: Macys
Bracelets: Macys and Forever 21





5 comments:

swankyrana said...

lovely - loved your bag , its so pretty !!
LOves,
vintagegirlcorner.blogspot.com

Stylishly in love said...

You have a great blog filled with great ideas. I especially love this look.

If you get a sec, check out me latest post 'Mon Chérie'. My latest craze is french sayings on sweaters.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Sofia
stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Caramella said...

You look so cute, I love the lipstick, it really suits you!

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Great ootd! Its so cute yet perfect for a casual day out :)

Trendy Teal

Lauren said...

Such a beautiful red blazer! xo

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments