The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Beach Essentials

Hello everyone! I'm back from my vacation and decided to post about the few things I consider to be essentials at the beach! This summer I plan to head out to the beach a lot and usually vacation out there. So I want to def bring the least things possible and the most important things because at the beach you carry everything yourself. So let's begin!

Firs things first bring Sunscreen! It is so important to protect your skin from the powerful sun to avoid skin cancer as much as possible! I def need to protect my skin because I am so white and the sun burns me immedietly. 
The next is to bring a sun tanning lotion (with SPF). I love getting a tan but find it to be the most difficult thing ever. I burn so easily and peel fast. So I have found the best solution. Slather on sunscreen first and then spray the tanning oil with SPF after to get a nice bronze look. 

The next is a good book to entertain you for a few hours while you bake in the sun or relax under the shade. I like to bring something short and simple. This time I brought Pride and Prejudice one of my favorite movies! 

The following is a texture cream for the hair just incase you're not going home right after the beach. This is a great way to keep your hair tamed and with natural beach waves!

We also need to protect our eyes so bring a cute pair of sunglasses!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely post! I'm now following you on Bloglovin':)xo

Eleanor said...

great tips!! i need a good face sunscreen!
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Brigitte Honeybee said...

i want to go to the beach this summer!
great post <3

BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
xoXo

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments