The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, February 7, 2014

A Date with Someone Special: Hair + Outfits! Collab with NamaBeauty

Hello beautifuls! So February is known to be the month of love so Borie and I decided to do a collab video showing you guys 2 different looks for 2 different dates. Borie, from NamaBeauty, will be showing you guys two different makeup looks on her video. One will be for a casual date and the other for a night time date. I will be posting her vide here with mine as well. Don't forget to check out and subscribe to her channel! she is amazing and deserves so much more!!
  My video will be showing you how to achieve voluminous waves and I will also show you guys a casual date outfit and a night time date outfit. I really hope you guys like it and let me know in the comments below what you think and which outfit you liked best!! Have a wonderful day loves! 
And remember you are all beautiful!
-TheFashionQueen



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments