The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring Makeup Tutorial


Hello beauties! So it is almost Spring time and I wanted to get my makeup look out there for you guys to get some inspiration! I hope you guys like it and enjoy it. I decided to go for a very golden/brown kind of look with a bit of sparkle on my eyes. I also went with a gorgeous shade of pink for my lips.



Face:
Give Me Sun Bronzer by MAC
Gingerly Blush by MAC

Eyes:
Cork eyeshadow by MAC
Naked Lunch eyeshadow by MAC
Stila waterproof liner
Lash Potion Mascara by Revlon

Lips:
Angel by MAC

I will be announcing a few changes that will happen to my blog in the next two weeks or so. Keep a look out! Hope you guys have a wonderful week!
-TheFashionQueen 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments