The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, February 3, 2014

NOTW: Solemate

Hello loves! So today I'm going to share with you guys what was on my nails for my trip to New York! I think I say this everytime but since I wasn't able to post while I was away I'll be bringing out a lot of content from the past few weeks. 
So today I'll show you my nails! I decided to go for something dark and sultry so I wore Solemate by Essie. It is a beautiful burgundy color much darker than you'd think. I do have to admit that it is very similar to Wicked (also by Essie). Either way I love this color/shade and it lasted the entire time I was in New York! I think it started chipping while I was on the plane. 

What are your favorite nail polish colors for the winter?

-TheFashionQueen



Nail Polish: Solemate by Essie
Bracelets: Forever 21 and H&M
Cuff: H&M



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments