The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

MAC Lipstick Collection!

Okay guys, I have spent the past three days filming, editing, and preping this video post for you guys. I really hope you like it. I have been putting off filming this video for so long because I knew it would be very difficult and time-consuming. Boy was it! I had over 60 minutes of footage and you all know (if you follow me on twitter) that my computer doesn't have much space for all this HD film. Recently I updated my Imovie which has helped a lot. But because my computer is so slow it takes a long time for me to edit a video. Especially one that has so many different clips! Ahhh, talk about hair pulling! Anyway, it was so much fun to film it and try out all my lipsticks. But my lips were burning by the end of it haha. I really hope you enjoy it! Any questions, comments, or requests please leave them in the box below!
Love you guys! 
BTW Don't forget to check out my Depop store and check out my closet! I'm currently selling a bunch of shoes, bags, and accessories if you guys want to see click here




Lipsticks (In order)

Nudes/Browns:(00:10)
Hue
Creme D'Nude
Pure Zen
Cremecup
Blankety
Twig
Captive

Pinks:(1:37)
Lovelorn
Angel
Girl About Town
Impassioned
Happy Go Lucky (LE)
Snob
Pink Plaid
Pink Pigeon
Candy Yum Yum
Flat Out Fabulous


Reds: (3:23)
Red Ballon
Russian Red
Lady Danger
All Fired Up
Ruby Woo

Plums: (4:03)
Up The Amp
Violetta
Heroine
Rebel
Media
Cyber
Pure Heroine





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments