The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 15, 2014

OOTW: Last Week of Summer 2014!

Hey guys, so I'm a little late in writing this post as those of you who follow my youtube will know. I'm really sorry about that! I hope that in the next few days/weeks I will be able to get back into the swing of things. But to start off this post I want to mention that I am so sad that summer is over! Summer has to be my favorite season (close second comes spring and fall).
I spent my last week vacationing at the beach with my family as well as going to a 30 Seconds to Mars concert! Which I filmed a GRWM already if you'd like to see it.
I hope you guys enjoy my lookbook and let me know in the comments below which outfit you like the best.
-TheFashionQueen



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments