The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Product Review: L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

hey everyone! Today I have a product review for you guys. I know, I know, I am always reviewing mascaras. Well you know what? I love long, huge, volumenous lashes. Next mascara I want to try is a higher end one, maybe Too Faced? Any recommendations are appreciated. 
Well, the one I am demo'ing for you all today is the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara, the waterproof version in black. As you can see in the video, I absolutely hate the application/brush. What's the point in buying something that is uber goopy and you have to wipe just to use? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Plus I hate when the wand is flexible. 
I do, however, like the way my lashes look after using this mascara. I believe that if I use a bit more product my lashes will look even thicker. 
Hope you guys enjoy the review/first impression and let me know if you have ever tried this product!
-TheFashionQueen




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments