The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Product Review: benefit bad gal LASH mascara!

Hello lovelies! I am so happy it is Friday and I can kick back and relax for a bit before the week starts again. This semester is almost over in just a few weeks and I can't wait! It's been a very tough academic year and the transition from my small college to a giant state university has been a bit traumatizing. (I'm over it though lol). I think I will be doing a school series soon enough over the winter break so if anyone has questions for me please leave it down in the comments below! 
Today I am reviewing for you guys one of my favorite mascaras! It is the benefit bad gal LASH mascara! I recently bought it in its travel size form for about fifteen dollars and it was completely worth every penny. I would love it even more if it was waterproof but I believe they have the full bottle version in waterproof. We will see. In this video I will show you a demo and a quick recap of how amazing this product works. It does everything a volumizing mascara should do and more. 
I love it! Which mascara is your favorite?
-TheFashionQueen


BTW There will be a few changes going on here at TheFashionQueen so bare with me. 
I will be revealing more exciting things soon like my 500 subbies giveaway! 
If you have any recommendations on what YOU would like to win then please let me know in the comments below. Till then I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

My all time fav mascara! I love it so much!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments