The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fashion House By Claudia Grand Opening!

The Fashion House By Claudia has just opened! CLICK HERE! The phot shoot went wonderful on September 8,2011! It was my first shoot and I was able to accomplish all the perfect shots in just a few hours before the sun went down! I hope you take some time to check out my store! It means a lot to me to share this experiance with the blogging world! I will be updating about my store mostly on the store blog, there is a link up at the top. But if you can't find it click here! Let me know what you guys think! I love getting feed back! And if you like add me on twitter and like the page on facebook! Discounts and updates will be made almost everyday!

Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments