The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's Your Style? I'd love to know!

Hey guys! Since I have been so busy trying to get the online store and the products ready for the GRAN OPENING in just about 2 weeks I really would love to know what YOUR style is! Let me know in the comment box below or on the youtube video I just posted up. I will greatly appreciate your input because not only will it help me know what to put out on my store but it will help you because you will finally be able to find clothes you like.
Has anyone had that problem where brand and department store clothes just don't fit your style? I certainly have! So go ahead and leave a comment, input, opinion! What ever you like. It could be about sizing, color, extra things like feathers, fabric, zippers, studs and dye! Go ahead Ladies and Gents!

Stay tuned for the Grand Opening! and check out the Fashion House by Claudia for store updates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments