The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, September 23, 2011

MAC Cosmetics. It's an opportunity

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to write about today's events quickly before I go off to continue with the second collection to my online store. -Hope you guys have checked it out!.. Any who, I recently was thinking of maybe applying to MAC cosmetics to try my look and see if I was any good at it. I really love make up and have been practicing and noticing that I'm pretty good at it. I've heard that they start teaching you new techniques from day one but just wanted a second opinion?
Has anyone worked at MAC before? I just want to know what experiances you guys have. Let me know in the comment box below.


Well hope you guys keep learning something new everyday! I know it keeps life interesting like that. :)

Favorite Lipstick from them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments