The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Inspiration of the Day: Kylie Jenner

Hello my loves! Today's beauty and inspiration is Kylie Jenner! Extremely famous and just as gorgeous! I absolutely love the youngest Jenner and her style is amazing!! Obviously I don't love everything (like her grungy days) but there are a few key elements that are always present: flawless makeup and hair, amazing jewelry, and perfect manicured nails! These are essential things when trying to look put-together. I have been so inspired to look my best always by her that I have set the goal to always look and feel as beautiful as I can, you never know who you'll meet walking around doing errands!


Perfect winged liner (I know she usually has makeup/hair stylist 
but come on look at her face! Beautiful!)




Favorite outfit!




Such a classy outfit!

8 comments:

Fashion Riddles said...

Perfect makeup!
V

Unknown said...

Fabulous style, you look so cool! Love you to check out my blog xx

Imogen Beard said...

I love love love, the Jenners, think their style is edgy and young. Great post!

Paulina DeVil said...

the grungy outfits with denim shorts are my favourites, so cool!
and i agree, her make up is indeed freakin perfect! xx

coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
facebook.com/beautifulgarbagefashion

valerierbrems said...

You have the most gorgeous lips!

Unknown said...

I love Kylie, she is so cute and I love her style!

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

Simone Slater said...

Aww love this post! Also a big fan of Kylie and her sisters... She has an amazing body, clothes just look super cute on her.

xx

http://canvasfashions.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

she's cute

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments