The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, July 29, 2013

#ManicureMonday: Turquoise and Caicos

Hello lovely readers, so everyone has seen the gorgeous color Turquoise and Caicos. I've worn it a million times before, here, and here. But, you can't blame me because the color is so perfect for Summer. There is something different about my nails though, can you guess? It's the shape! I'm trying out the super trendy almond shape. In the next few weeks my nails will probably grow and it will be more noticeable, but for now I'm trying out short almond nails. What do you guys think? 
Is the almond nail your kind of trend or not? 
Another thing I wanted to talk about is how to get your nails to be a little bit different. I hate wearing something so much I get bored with it so I've been looking for nail inspirations and have come up with a few cute options I want to try out. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your nails !

You know what I will go turquoise this weekend too haha thanks for inspiring me :d
I also need to say that I love your watch girl :D


Just uploaded a new post and would love to know your opinion on it :D !

Have a great day :D

XXX

I l Love John Beerens - Review!

Unknown said...

Hey! This is such a lovely colour - mint is definitely one of my favourites for summer. I have the barry m one but it's drying up now! :(
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back :) Much love, Sarah x

http://sarahamyruth.blogspot.co.uk/

June L. said...

This colour looks so much better on you than it does on me! o.o I LOVE IT THOUGH. <3 ^_^

Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? I'll follow right back! <3 Junniku blog [Click!]
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments