The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Product Review: Bare Minerals Redness Remedy

Hello lovelies!! For you ladies dealing with redness around the cheeks and T zone I have a special post for you! I hope you like it.
Bare Minerals is such a great beauty product line with natural, eco friendly makeup. I have tried their translucent powder and their blushes and have been very happy with the results. 
This Redness Remedy powder is no different. It has given me great results in the past week that I have been using it. It doesn't leave your face oily, powdery, or cakey looking. On the contrary, it eliminates 95% of redness on troublesome areas. Try it out in stores before buying for any allergic reactions or discomfort of any kind.





1 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments