The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Nails of the Week: Mint Candy Apple

Hello gorgeous! I've been away on vacation for the past weekend and wanted a cute, simple yet bright and fun color! So I went with Mint Candy Apple by Essie which is a beautiful minty green color. This is more of a spring color but I like to wear any color whenever and don't really follow the rules to the T. I absolutey love it and it's also a great quality nailpolish since it lasts such a long time! My rings are from Forever 21, Macys and the pearl one on my middle finger is vintage!
Absolutely love wearing a bunch of thin rings on my fingers!

So it's July and I have no idea where the time has gone. Feels like it was yesterday that I was starting my summer vacation. Now we're in the middle of it and I still have a whole list of fun things to do! School starts in a month and I'm not exactl excited about that one. I hope the semester is easier and more chill but then again it's college so why bother hoping for that. 
Hope you guys are enjoying your summer vacation (if you have one) and make each day the best it can be!

With out flash


With Flash

2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

LOVE this mint green nail polish and your cute Forever21 rings! I know right, time is flying by too quickly this year. I am not on summer vacations, but I still can't believe that half of the year has gone by already!

www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

bianca said...

this colour looks so lovely!


xx
bianca
http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments