The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Inspiration of the Day: Victoria Beckham


Victoria Beckham is the true Fashion Queen and I take a lot of my inspiration and motivation from her. 
She was born in Victoria Caroline Adams on the 17th of April 1974 in Harlow, Essex, England. 
Her career started when she joined the all girl pop group Spice Girls as Posh Spice. (Which suits her perfectly because she is the embodiment of Posh). She later on went solo but has found more success in the business world and as a fashion icon. Her style has evolved through out the years and she has always been on top of fashion. Not only is she fashionable but so is her entire family, from her gorgeous husband to her adorable daughter. 
She married David Beckham on 4th July 1999 and they have been such a power couple all these years. 
Now that's how you do it ladies!

Let me share with you some of my favorite pictures because as they say, 
a picture is worth a thousand words. 
The Famous Family: 2012 and 2013




 Her incredible fashion sense:





David and Victoria Beckham:

At the Royal wedding in 2011



David with their daughter

This is too adorable :)


Favorite celebrity power couple?


14 comments:

evremedusa said...

They are really cool together! My favorite couple is Gwen & Gavin for sure! Style-passion all together!

Unknown said...

I really like Victoria but I prefer her husband :P I love them!!! I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? :) KelaTaconea
Kisses from Spain, Kela

Unknown said...

I love Victoria!!

*Besos*

http://www.cmichellestyles.com
Instagram: Cmichellestyles

LOLA FINN said...

oh, I love her so much! Always good looking :)
She´s a icon to me!!! The way she came to succsess is great! I want the same ;)
xoxo from Munich

agasuitcase said...

She is so stylish, love her own line
Kisses
Aga
www.agasuitcase.com

Tanya said...

I like her a lot! :) warm welcome to visit my blog:) Love to have you there:)

http://www.attraction2fashion.com

Unknown said...

beautiful!:)
www.borsadimarypoppins.com

The Scarlet Diaries said...

She alwys looks great :)

Nice and lovely blog :) Would you like to follow each other? Just let us know ;)

Kisses,

thescarletdiaries.blogspot.sk

Miss Ish said...

i loved her even back during her spice girls days!
btw, followed you via GFC and bloglovin.
follow back?
my blog | bloglovin

Rakel said...

follow you back! ^^

The Scarlet Diaries said...

followed back :)

kisses ^^

Dreams-amaze-me said...

I really like this family and Victorias style :) do you wanna follow each other?

Unknown said...

awesome post! love her :)
Would you like to follow each other? Leave me a comment ♥
xoxo

http://nudegravity.blogspot.sk/

Andrea Antoniou said...

they are just perfect, aren't they :) x

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments