The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Beauty and Shoe Haul 3!

Hello loves! So today I am going to share with you guys my third beauty and since I bought a bunch of shoes over the past few weeks I decided to throw those in there too. I hope you guys like the video! 
As you know I came back from New York a week ago but have been so swamped with my spring semester starting and the hectic trip home (because of a snow storm and all) that I really didn't have time to do any videos. I also have been talking to some other youtubers and we have been discussing to do some collaberations together! (Expect that very soon loves!) 
So I know you guys can definetly relate when I say life is crazy! I wish I could just go back to my vacation and chill and take pictures for my blog. But I can't! Girl gotta work unfortunetly, lol. 
Without further a do here is my first video of the year and (surprise, surprise) it's a haul! I just can't control myself around makeup! Besides I really want to expand my collection and youtube is such a good excuse to do exactly that, hehe. Enjoy the video!
-TheFashionQueen

Got video requests? Leave them in the comments below!


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Lipstick: Heroine by MAC


Im sorry I didn't take more detailed pictures. I have to remember to do it. But for a closer look you'll have to watch the video! ^^^

3 comments:

Veronica-VeroSays! said...

LOVE that elf foundation brush!! Mine broke the other day but I've had for over a year and it was like $3!! Getting a new one :)

xo

ANDYSTYLE said...

love the heels, you got great stuff :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

WIll deff check out your vid!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments