The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, January 24, 2014

My Trip To New York! (Vlog)

So this is my first every vlog and I am so happy that I'm starting it off with my trip to New York. When I found out I was going I immedietly started planning my outfits, the places to visit, and where to eat. I love the city that never sleeps! I hope that one day I will be able to live there. But for now, I am content with visiting. So I tried to film as much as possible and obviously skipped all the boring parts lol. 
In this video I'll take you on my journey through New York. We'll visit monumental places like the Met, Central Park, Rockefeller, and Grand Central Terminal. 
I do have to apoligize because I don't have any video of the Met Opera House (it's on my phone and for some reason I can't seem to connect my phone to this stone age laptop). But! I will make up for that lost footage with photos. So here are some of my favorite moments that just so happen to be captured.
Enjoy and let me know if you've ever been to New York!?
-TheFashionQueen








Enjoy my pictures!

















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you visited all of the best places! I always love going to New York to visit my sister :)

lifeupintheairwithme.blogspot.com

Carmen Pastor said...

Que preciosidad y que suerte haber viajado hasta allí,me sueño será vivir en esa maravillosa ciudad.
te sigo desde ya para no perderme ningun post porque me gusta mucho tu blog.
Un besazo enorme desde http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/ .

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments