The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) Makeup Tutorial!

Hello beautiful! Today I have the long awaited for  celebrity makeup tutorial! A while ago I posted a photo on instagram asking which celebrity would you like me to recreate and the main choice was Lucy Hale or better known as Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars. I absolutely love Aria and always find her makeup to be flawless. In this tutorial I'll show you how to recreate the look she is wearing in the picture below. I want to point out that I did my foundation and concealer before hand. 
If you're interested in seeing how I achieve my foundation then please leave me a comment down below letting me know you would like to see my routine!
Hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!
Stay warm for anyone who is passing that winter storm Leon.
-TheFashionQueen





Makeup Used:
Eyes: 
Cork eyeshadow MAC
Mystery eyeshadow MAC
Dazzlelight eyeshadow MAC
Define-A-Line liner Maybelline
Full N'Soft Maybelline
Clump Crusher CoverGirl

Face:
Matte Bronzer MAC
Gingerly Blush MAC

Lips:
Kate Moss x Rimmel 08
Victoria's Secret Gloss - Rumor



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're great in front of the camera chick!
Love the videos, carry on going <3


I finally got Urban Decay's Naked3!
Check out my post at lovefromsimmie.com :)


XOXO Happy Sunday doll ❤

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments