The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Color Of The Year 2014: Radiant Orchid

Hello my dears! Today I want to talk about the Color of the YEar! This year is the year of Radiant Orchid. Boy am I over-joyed to hear it! You may be wondering: What color is Radiant Orchid? Well, below I have posted some pictures that hopefuly will help you have a clearer picture of the color of the year. Who chooses these colors anyways? Does anyone know? This year it is the beautiful, soft lavender color of Radiant Orchid. 
Do you know how exciting this is? Just last year I was hoping that Lavender would be the next color of the year and I even made a video of how it was one of my trends (watch here). 
So this is very, very exciting for me! Now I think I'm going to paint my room this color. Or maybe just a wall. It's so gorgeous! Look at all the inspirational pictures I found. Enjoy!
-TheFashionQueen

Do you like this color? Do you not? Let me know in the comments below!




Does anyone know what lip/shadow pencil that is??
I can tell you the nail polish is Deborah Lippmann: Between The Sheets (I think)
The lip gloss on the bottom left is from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. (Haven't found the shade yet)

Gorgeous purple drinks for the summer

Aren't these Geodes amazing! I want all of them!



Wow! This is fantastic for an outdoor wedding




7 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

Thank You for sharing such a nice post! Such a beautiful color!
Wish you a blessed day ahead!

LOVE J said...

Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

xoxo, J
www.love-joice.com

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful, love your blog!
This is a great post, love all the purple. My fave colour ;)
Have you seen my new post - Goldie Locks Hair Extensions?
Check it out at lovefromsimmie.com ♥

Stay beautiful doll xoxo

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful colour! Would love a dress in this shade!!! :)

Love From Twinkle

Elle Sees said...

such a gorgeous color that i LOVE

Lily (Beauty With Lily) said...

I'm so glad Radiant Orchid is the color of the year...I LOVE purples! The stick looks like a shadow stick or lip crayon from Sephora...I looked for it online but couldn't find it. Looks pretty!

Unknown said...

I am loving this colour of the year, so feminine and beautiful. I think its perfect timing as well that the Sharon & Kelly Osbourne are doing the MAC collab this summer because I am hoping these types of colours dominate their collection.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments