The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Guest Post: Rouge's Top 4 Winter Staples!


    Hey there and welcome back to the Fashion Queen Official! This post is part 2 of the collab I’m doing with the Queen herself. I’ve put together a post about my top 4 winter staples.  They are the Eco Tools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge (deep cleansing), Josie Maran Argan Oil, Kate Moss Edition Lipstick (01) and of course EOS Lip Balm in Blueberry Acai. Coupled together these products will make your winter a lot more bearable. Healthy and blemish free skin is your canvas, never forget that! Ever since I bough the facial sponge it has made a difference. The sponge initially comes hardened and then softens with water. I absolutely love it! You start off by applying soap to your skin, then apply water to the sponge and scrub away. It’s made out of very delicate fibers so it’s not abrasive on your skin. It’s great on sensitive and dry skin, thats what I love about it!
Next up we have the Josie Maran Argan Oil. If you haven't already tried it, I really hope after reading this post you will pop into your local Ulta/Sephora and definitely check it out! Argan Oil is pressed from the kernels of the Argan tree, native to Morocco. It can be used on your face or hair. A lot of people who suffer from acne have benefited from using this oil. Personally I have dry skin so I find that this oil is amazing and keeps my hydrated! I like to use it in my nighttime routine. My skin is still very much soft and not dry at all when I wake up. This can also be used as an eye makeup remover. Just dab some onto a cotton ball and swipe. Everything gone in one go, without the burn of hard chemicals. 
Third item on the list is a lipstick from the Kate Moss collection. This is shade 01 and is a great red for all those holiday events. The formula is very nourishing so it won’t dry your lips. Speaking of lips how could one forget to purchase a lip balm for the winter? I picked this up and am in love with it! EOS lip balm in flavor Blueberry Acai, yes I said flavor because after applying it reminds me of blueberry muffins!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks to Claudia for collaborating with me! Always a pleasure. 

xoxo Rouge



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments