The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Product Review: Tarte Cosmetics: Lights, Camera, LASHES Mascara!

Hey everyone! I know it's been quite a while. Well, school has been very tough for me and I have been swamped with midterms, research papers, and Shakespeare. Upper division classes are no joke people. I think I want to do a college series that will help incoming students get an idea of what college/uni is like from an English major's perspective. Interested? 
Anyway, moving right a long. About two weeks ago now I went to a music festival here in South Florida called Coral Skies. It was the best day EVER! Not only did I spend it with amazing people and was I able to hear amazing music I also got to meet two of my favorite performances/ bands.... Jack Antonoff of bleachers and Cage the Elephant!! I hugged all of the members (omg Matt and Brad Shultz!) and Nick Bockrath gave me his autographed beer bottle, what!
It was the best night ever...
Okay, now we will talk about the real purpose of this video and post. In my Beauty Haul I showed you guys that I had recently purchased the travel sized mascaras from benefit and tarte. Today I will be showing you a demo of the tarte mascara: Lights, Camera, LASHES! It was amazing and elongated my lashes so much with only two coats. I absolutely loved this mascara so much. The travel size is about $15 I believe. It is also very easy to take off the eyes and the brush application is perfect and gets into the small lashes at the corners without staining my lids. 
This mascara gets two thumbs up! 






What I'm Wearing:
Lipstick: Diva by MAC
Sweater: H&M
Nail Polish: White On by Sally Hansen




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments