The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

MAC Winter Lipsticks '14!

Hello loves! Today I am collaberating with the lovely Rouge from RougeSalvatore. Thanks so much for the oppertunity and the chance to guest post on your blog! I wanted to share with you guys my four favorite winter themed lipsticks from MAC since the first day of winter is approaching (December 21 to be exact). For those of you who are obsessed over lipstick, I have the perfect shades for you to add to your collection. 
Winter time is mostly filled with a more neutral color palette. But for me I can't help but use my bright lipstick shades to add life back to my outfits. To find the perfect winter appropriate shades that I am constantly reaching towards watch my video down below! In this video I will show you four amazing colors from MAC that are available all year around that can become your new favorites too! In the video I also show you demos on how they look and appear on my own lips. Let us know which color is your favorite! 

What I'm Wearing: 
Top: Zara
Sweater: Banana Republic
Rings: H&M
Nail Polish: Style Cartel and Beyond Cozy both by Essie


MAC Lipsticks:

1. Velvet Teddy - Matte


2. Impassioned - Amplified


3. Heroine - Matte


4. Sin - Matte
Sugar Plum Lipliner - Milani




Hope you guys are having a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments