The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New York: The Outfits

It was pretty difficult taking pictures of the outfits I wore but I was able to take some photos of the top half! For pants I wore dark blue jeggings and for shoes I wore white hi top converse that look a lot like basket ball sneakers.
 PS: I was unable to wear my gray cargo pants since they were extremely tight and uncomfortable! -.-

Green Cheetah Scarf: Forever 21
Zig Zag Pattern Scarf: Random Shop
Beige Scarf: Local Shop
Leather Jacket: Marshalls
White Leather Converse: Nordstrom
Longsleeve Shirts: Forever 21 and Vera Wang for Nordstrom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toooo cute and Fun!!


xoxo

www.yourdreamstylist.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Great photos! I love all your scarves - the leopard spotted one is especially gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

i love your style. effortlessly chic. :) your photos are so fun--and i enjoyed browsing your blog. you have beautiful big eyes. new follower, and hope to stay connected. cheers!
jasmine

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments