The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

OOTD: Silk Dresses

   So today I was decided to go all out and based my outfit around green and gold loving the combination. I wore a silk green and creme dress with a floral kind of pattern. I paired it with very light creme colored Micheal Kors strappy heels that have a wooden heel. I also wore golden stackable rings and a leaf ring all with small diamonds. I also wore golde vintage earings and my make up was very simple. My hair was done in loose waves. Since it's been pretty chilly down here I wore a gold or very dark mustard colored scarf! Which I was extremely happy about since it's my favorite accessory!

Rings: Stackable set :Forever 21
           Leaf ring: Macy's
Earings: Vintage
Dress: Vertigo Paris (Marshalls I think or Macy's) Not sure!
Shoes: Micheal Kors





4 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice love the accessories and gray combination!!!! You look beautiful :))))

Dena said...

Nice rings!Great post!
Style LimeLight
xxx

Rachel Samara said...

love this look! I just started following your blog! I would love it if you followed mine: http://fashionfauxpawz.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments