The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OOTD: Airplane Outfit!

Hey everyone! So today is the day I leave to NY! But unfortunately will be uploading this when I get back since I will be leaving very early in the morning! I have just enough time to take a few snap shots of my actual outfit!! Hope you guys like it!
  I love traveling comfortably but fashionably so I chose these very comfy jeans/jeggings. I also wore a black longsleeve tee, white leather hi tops from converse, a black beanie and a bright red scarf to add color to all the black! I also added a black fringe bag and a leather jacket.



Bag: H&M
Jacket: Marshalls
Shoes: Converse/Nordstrom
Beanie: Vera Wang/Khols


What do you wear when traveling?

3 comments:

simply h² said...

Have fun in New York!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Shawn Giles said...

HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! TAKE PLENTY OF PICSSSSSSSS!!!!!


xoxo

Anonymous said...

Enjoy NY!!

Cynthia.

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments