The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Want List Revisited: February 2011

So this is the second Want List I am revisiting to see if I was able to accomplish some items in this list and thankfully I was! I love going through old post and seeing what I use to want and then realizing I was able to obtain them! In this list it's mostly floral items and necklaces here's what I was able to get!

1. A Floral skirt! I know I originally wanted shorts, dresses and tops but I couldn't find any that really were what I was looking for. So we must make do with what we find. Skirt from Macys




The above necklace were from Forever 21 and the gold leaf necklace to the right is from Macys. 

There are many places to get these kinds of items, I mostly found them in Forever 21 and Macys because I shop there the most. But we can still find them in Walmart, Target, TJMaxx, Marshalls, H&M, Gap, Topshop, Urban Outfitters and many other shops! 

2 comments:

Shawn Giles said...

you are so adorable! I love the necklace!! cute!!

xoxo

Shawn Giles said...

that purse is hotttt!

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments