The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Studded Tee and Shorts! OOTD

Hey everyone! Guess what! There is going to be a second Collection of Tee shirts in The Fashion House! I know you all are excited but! We MUST sell ALL our items in the next to months if we are going to launch our 5 collection! To visit the blog click here!

   Here I am wearing a super cute studded collar tank with splater and athletic arm holes. I loveee this shirt so much! It is by far my favorite! and I really want to make more like this! It's totally my style and but I like it to be a lot edgier! This outfit is a little bit more toned down with the focus on the tee. But you con totally pair it with a pair of leather leggings and combat boots or booties! Here are some pictures and a youtube video to get a better look! Visit my channel here!
















Here Is the video!







10 comments:

Shawn Giles said...

YES!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! SO cute!

Juli Photo Diary said...

que bonita te ves! me encanta la camiseta y las sandalias que estan absolutamente preciosas!!

Un besote!!

www.juliphotodiary.com

Sam said...

Cute outfit, the sandals are pretty! Like how you've down your hair

Bisous Natasha said...

Very cute !

Marzipan said...

Great look!!

Ann. said...

Nice outfit! You look great:)

Unknown said...

Thank you soo much everyone for all your comments!! They mean so much!!

<3

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

You look so pretty in these photos, I like them! Nice post!

Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Follow me on Cosa mi metto???

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Great top;)

xx Laura
http://thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments